Are You Accidently De-Motivating Your People?
DC Psychometric Tools for Management Development and Assessment
Identifying and Assessment of “Perception Gaps” is the First Step to Superior Management
- Designed by Arthur Carmazzi, the EDMA Emotional Drive Gap assessment is the ultimate tool in identifying and understanding the realities and differences between how you see yourself and your actions, and how others perceive the same actions.
- Make Realizations of the gaps between the effects you think you are creating, and the consequences of being wrong.
- Have the information to immediately make changes in behavior and see the almost instant difference in the results you are getting with those around you.
- Get continuous Real-Time feedback to see how your adjustments in behavior are changing performance.
- Create an environment that is not only more productive and motivated, but that makes you a better Manager or Leader in the process. Also see DC Organizational Culture Change Initiatives
- HOW DO OTHERS REALLY SEE YOU?
- ARE YOUR ACTIONS CAUSING UNWANTED REACTIONS IN THOSE AROUND YOU?
- ARE YOU ACCIDENTLY DE-MOTIVATING YOUR PEOPLE?
Where Are Your Gaps?
What Actions Can You Take to Improve?
EDMA – Identifies How YOU Affect People.
Understand why and how others react to you! Identifying work behaviors or work styles of individuals and how others perceive our actions is sometimes difficult. The EDMA “Human Drivers Mirrored Assessment” tool, uses Directive Communication Group Performance Psychology to identify the gaps between how we see ourselves and how others see us. The EDMA is a Directive Communication assessment tool developed by Arthur F. Carmazzi to Enhance Productivity & Cooperation in the workplace. It provides a comprehensive psychological mirror image to recognize the gaps between our personal perceptions, versus peer, subordinate and superior perceptions, allowing us to fully understand how we affect, and are affected by others.
Manager, Partner Development Motorola (Singapore)
Applications of the EDMA
- Appropriate for all levels of employees
- Identifies immediate action that can be taken to get instant behaviour change results
- Real-Time feedback option: when one factor changes, it automatically lets you know
- Easy to complete and access online
- Measures response distortion
- Provides consolidated perception and gaps in perception
Certified and Accredited
The EDMA is a certified Directive Communication
Psychology Performance tool and is validated by the American Institute of Business Psychology
Hard Copy and Automated online version
Available in two formats to suit your organizations needs. The standard hard copy gives trained HR staff much more individual dexterity in identifying Perception Gaps and the consequences they represent, and in recommending adjustments and to improve those gaps and management effectiveness.
online automated version which requires the installation of a control panel on each user’s computer. This version does most of the work and interpretation for you. And, what it doesn’t do, can be achieved with the live connections to our DC psychology practitioners for further insights.